A representative from Lowick Parish Council has been attending the meetings. To contact the Parish Council please email the Parish Clerk.
Role and function of the coordination group
- Share information and communications on key developments of the
case for an extension.
- Issue media statements on common issues impacting the Parish
Councils and promote understanding of the work of the Southern
- Provide feedback to each Parish Council on the issues, concerns and
agreed actions taken by the Southern Boundary Partnership.
- Develop an extended network and membership of Parish Councils in
meeting the aims of the Southern Boundary Partnership.
- Collaborate with other groups, local authorities and wider
stakeholders to enhance the strength of the case for an extension.
- Lobby key decision makers.
- December – No meeting
- 23 January
- 20 February
- 20 March
Minutes and supporting documents
- Minutes 21 November 2018 (pdf format, 437Kb)
- Agenda 21 November 2108 (pdf format, 249Kb)
- Minutes 18 October 2018 (pdf format, 315Kb)
- Factsheet – farming (pdf format, 320Kb)
- Factsheet – tourism (pdf format, 421Kb)
- Factsheet – Glover Review (pdf format, 150Kb)