A representative from Lowick Parish Council has been attending the meetings. To contact the Parish Council please email the Parish Clerk.
Role and function of the coordination group
- Share information and communications on key developments of the
case for an extension.
- Issue media statements on common issues impacting the Parish
Councils and promote understanding of the work of the Southern
- Provide feedback to each Parish Council on the issues, concerns and
agreed actions taken by the Southern Boundary Partnership.
- Develop an extended network and membership of Parish Councils in
meeting the aims of the Southern Boundary Partnership.
- Collaborate with other groups, local authorities and wider
stakeholders to enhance the strength of the case for an extension.
- Lobby key decision makers.
- December – No meeting
- 23 January – Cancelled due to bad weather
- 20 February
- 20 March
- 7 May – This meeting will focus primarily on the outcome of the landscape review.
Minutes and supporting documents
- Minutes 20 March 2019 (pdf format, 280Kb)
- Agenda 20 March 2019 (pdf format, 103Kb)
- Minutes 20 February 2019 (pdf format, 162 Kb)
- Agenda 23 January 2019 (pdf format, 422Kb)
- Minutes 21 November 2018 (pdf format, 437Kb)
- Agenda 21 November 2108 (pdf format, 249Kb)
- Minutes 18 October 2018 (pdf format, 315Kb)
- Community conversations – issue two (pdf format, 218Kb)
- Forward plan – Community conversations (pdf format, 467Kb)