Annual Parish Assembly
Annual General Meeting
A monthly update on council finances is given in council meetings as a matter of course.
In addition, an annual, independent audit takes place at the end of the financial year on the 31 March.
Parish council accounts are open to public scrutiny for a specified period after completion of this audit. A procedural notice is publicly displayed and access is gained by appointment with the clerk of the parish.
- Certificate of exemption (pdf format, 854Kb)
- Annual governance statement 2017/18 (pdf format, 891Kb)
- Accounting statements 2017/18 for Lowick Parish Council (pdf format, 847Kb)
- Audit note (pdf format, 8Kb)
- Notice of public rights (pdf format, 106Kb)
- Annual governance statement 2016/17 (pdf format, 1.5 Mb)
- Accounting statements 2016/17 (pdf format, 1.4 Mb)
- Internal audit 2016/17 (pdf format, 1.3 Mb)
- Audit variation explanation 2016/17 (pdf format, 123 Kb)